Our Published Articles
Nolan Auerbach lawyers serve as respected leaders and expert sources for Medicare fraud and other healthcare qui tam lawsuits. Published articles written by our lawyers include:
- Masterminds Behind Pharmaceutical Fraud Deserve Prison Time
By: Joseph E. B. “Jeb” White 9/2010.
- The Future of the False Claims Act: FERA and Beyond
By: Joseph E. B. “Jeb” White 6/2010.
- Enforcement of Current Good Manufacturing Practices, Chapter 1.2
By: Kenneth J. Nolan 3/2008.
- cGMP Violations may be the Basis for Qui Tam Lawsuits in the United States
By: Kenneth J. Nolan, 8/2004.
- Blowing the Whistle on Healthcare Fraud Healthcare Purchasing News
By: Kenneth J. Nolan, 7/2004.
- Off Label Marketing: The New Reality
By: Kenneth J. Nolan, 3/2004.
- Litigation Threatens Off-Label Pharmaceutical Sales
By: Kenneth J. Nolan, 1/21/2004.
- Pharmaceutical Companies Liable for Fraudulent Research by Subcontractors
By: Kenneth J. Nolan, 2004.
- Reality Check For All Pharmaceutical Companies: Compliance Oversight Must Now Include Research Subcontractors
By: Kenneth J. Nolan, 10/2003.
- End Game for Pharmaceutical Kickbacks
By: Kenneth J. Nolan, 9/3/2003.
- RX for Industry Fraud
By: Kenneth J. Nolan, 5/2002.
- 10 Common Obstacles Facing Whistleblowers Pursuing False Claims Lawsuits Against Health Care Organizations
By: Kenneth J. Nolan, 7/12/2001.
- Standing to Sue Under the Federal False Claims Act (The Supreme Court Declines to Take the Whistle Away from Whistleblowers)
By: Kenneth J. Nolan and Michael Flynn, 8/2000.
- What Physicians, Hospital Administrators, Billing Personnel Need to Know About the False Claims Act
By: Kenneth J. Nolan, 9/1998.